769 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Price$125,000
Revenue$400,000
Cash Flow$144,224
Views774
HUGE UPSIDE!!! Business operates only Monday - Friday, does not cater or deliver. Increase income by $250k plus by opening on weekends, longer hours, cater and deliver.. Seller has been operating this business in the same location since 1984. Business is offered as a package including the real estate for $350k. The building is in excellent condition with new HVAC and roof.Seller financing with $150k down. Property is...
Delaware County, Pennsylvania, United States
Price$397,900
Revenue$602,000
Cash Flow$100,000
Views3,428
Some businesses claim to be recession proof but, this one can actually prove it! This business has been serving the community under the current owner for 15 years. It has been at its current location for five years with gross revenue averaging $600,000 from 2005 to 2008. The gross revenue for 2009 was $602,000. The alcohol sales account for about 70% of sales and the other 30% from food sales. They offer eat in...
Clearfield County, Pennsylvania, United States

Related Resources

Provided by Google™, Bing™, & Yahoo™
  • Sandwich Shops For Sale Buy Sandwich Shops At Bizquest
    Browse 168 Sandwich Shops for sale on Whether you are looking to buy a Sandwich Shop for sale or sell your Sandwich. Pennsylvania Sandwich Shops for Sale

Over 9,000 Businesses For Sale Totaling $6,918,460,960

More
Deli For Sale
New York, United States
$100,000
Deli For Sale
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
$49,000
Restaurant For Sale
Metro Atlanta, Georgia, United States
$365,000
Furniture Store For Sale
New Jersey, United States
$399,988
Place Your Ad Today! Standard
Thousands of Buyers
Google™, Bing™, Yahoo™, & More
Real-Time Charts & Analytics
Customized Marketing Tools
Unlimited Business Photos
Multiple Category Advertising
Preferred Listing Position
Showcase Exposure
Additional options available

Related Resources

Provided by Google™, Bing™, & Yahoo™
  • Sub And Sandwich Shops For Sale Businessbroker.Net
    Sub and Sandwich Shops for Sale Find A Great Selection of Sub Shop Sandwich Business for Sale Listings on BusinessBroker.net. Sub and Sandwich Shops for Sale.
  • Sandwich Shops For Sale, Subs Shops For Business Nation
    SANDWICH SHOPS FOR SALE, SUBS SHOPS FOR SALE, DELIS for Sale For Sale, Buying & Selling Sandwich and Subs and Deli Great Sub and Sandwich Shop For Sale Small Biz
  • Businesses For Sale In Luzerne County, Pennsylvania On
    Businesses for sale in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, Restaurant In Luzerne County For Sale Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania; Sandwich Shops
  • Businesses For Sale In Scranton, Pennsylvania On
    Businesses for sale in Scranton, Pennsylvania, Search BusinessesForSale.com’s 6 Businesses for sale business opportunities available in Pet Shops in
  • Sandwich Shops For Sale Buy Sandwich Shops At Bizquest
    Browse 165 Sandwich Shops for sale on BizQuest. Whether you are looking to buy a Sandwich Shop for sale or sell your Sandwich. Sign In. Sign up; Log in;
  • Restaurants Sandwich Shops In Burlington County, Nj
    restaurants sandwich shops in Burlington County, NJ 17 results Sort: Best Match; A to Z; Rating; Distance Sandwich shops. Website; Quick Info. 7. Sub Marias Deli.
  • Pennsylvania Restaurants For Sale At Businessmart.Com
    Pennsylvania Business Opportunities: Find Pennsylvania Businesses for Sale Welcome to BusinessMart's Pennsylvania businesses for sale. Sandwich Franchise For Sale.
  • Pizzerias And Pizza Businesses For Sale Loopnet
    Pizzerias and Pizza Businesses For Sale Blakeslee, Pennsylvania 18610 Established restaurant/bar on 1.5 acre corner property. Includes rental apt. Status:
  • Mo Businesses And Commercial Property For Sale Or Lease
    Browse listings of businesses and commercial property for sale in MO. Upscale Gourmet Sandwich Shop For Sale. Three Upscale Gourmet Sandwich Shops For Sale.