588 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Price$325,000
Revenue$513,393
Cash Flow$278,229
Views53
From its beginning in 2007, this firm has established a loyal group of around 14 long-term customers, providing them with professional landscape maintenance services. About 90% of the work is on commercial plazas with the other 10% for residential customers. The owner's primary functions are scheduling, estimating jobs, regular equipment maintenance and ordering plants, parts and materials. A new owner will have a...
Sarasota & Manatee County Area, Florida, United States
Price$80,000
Revenue$216,450
Cash Flow$107,657
Views5,965
This business has recurring Monthly Revenue with Contracts that auto renew in place. Potential to get your initial investment back in less than one year. Well established sprinkler and irrigation company that services the South Florida market. Majority of income is generated from contracts with Home Owner's associations and commercial accounts. Currently 20 contracts in place that auto renew. Many long term clients....
Broward County, Florida, United States
Price$380,000
Revenue$794,003
Cash Flow$144,816
Views602
This established lawn and landscaping business has been servicing Manatee and Sarasota counties for well over 40 years. The business is staffed by 11 full time and 1 part time employee and is equipped with everything needed to handle the day-to-day operations. The owner is currently turning down new clients so there is a ton of growth potential with the right management in place and adding additional staff. Honesty,...
Manatee County, South West Florida Area, Florida, United States

Over 8,608 Businesses For Sale Totaling $4,824,707,908

More
Landscaping Business For Sale
Suffolk County, New York, United States
$437,500
Landscaping Business For Sale
Prince William County, Virginia, United States
$150,000
Landscaping Business For Sale
Arizona, United States
$60,000
Landscaping Business For Sale
Florida, United States
$135,000
Place Your Ad Today! Standard
Thousands of Buyers
Google™, Bing™, Yahoo™, & More
Real-Time Charts & Analytics
Customized Marketing Tools
Unlimited Business Photos
Multiple Category Advertising
Preferred Listing Position
Showcase Exposure
Additional options available

Related Resources

Provided by Google™, Bing™, & Yahoo™
  • Landscape & Yard Service Businesses For Sale Bizbuysell.Com
    Landscape & Yard Service Businesses For Sale Lawn and Landscaping Business For Sale Full Service Lawn South Florida landscaping company specializing in
  • Landscape Gardening Businesses For Sale In Florida On
    Landscape Gardening Businesses for sale in Florida, Search BusinessesForSale.com’s 118 Landscape Gardening Businesses for sale Starting a landscaping
  • Landscape & Yard Service Businesses For Sale Businessweek
    Browse the following Landscape & Yard Service Businesses currently available for sale on BusinessWeek. View the following Lawn Business, Pool Business,
  • Landscape Gardening Businesses For Sale In Orlando, Florida
    Landscape Gardening Businesses for sale in Orlando, Florida. Browse and filter Landscape Gardening Businesses for sale in Orlando, Florida, South East, USA to find
  • Lawn And Landscaping Businesses For Sale In Florida
    Current list of lawn businesses and landscaping companies for sale throughout Florida. FLORIDA LAWN/ LANDSCAPING Businesses for Sale; New Listing Notifications;
  • Lawn Business For Sale Landscaping Business For Sale
    Lawn & Landscaping Business for Sale. Search For More Lawn & Landscaping Related Businesses for Sale. Home Selling a Business Search Florida Business for
  • Landscaping And Lawn Care Businesses For Sale Startup
    LANDSCAPING BUSINESSES FOR SALE, LAWN CARE Businesses For Sale, Landscaping Business For Sale Wisconsin more local businesses. Can't find Landscaping
  • Landscaping Businesses For Sale Mergernetwork.Com
    Browse Landscaping Businesses For Sale at MergerNetwork.com. Advertise your Landscaping Business For Sale Landscaping Businesses For Sale Landscaping Business
  • Franchise U.S. Lawns
    U.S. Lawns is the largest and fastestgrowing franchise in commercial landscaping. Grounds care is a budgeted item for businesses, Florida. Fernandina Beach;
  • Lawn Care Businesses For Sale Mergernetwork.Com Page 4
    Landscaping Business for Sale #450567 posted Jul 28, 2016. Personal Services: Landscaping, Lawn Care and Tree Services; North America: United States: Florida: Palm