Plan.B Associates is an independent, client-focused company, based in Surrey. We offer those thinking about selling their business a free, no obligation consultation aimed at answering the initial key questions most owners have – Is it the right time for me to sell? How much is my business worth? How do I find the right buyer? How long will it take to complete a deal? What service does a broker provide? Is using one right for me?
At Plan.B we offer a service designed with you in mind, taking you through to a successful business transfer step by step. We aim to help you profit from the value you have built, capitalise on the investment you have made and benefit from an exit strategy which is specifically tailored to you.
Although we recognise that every deal is often as different as every business owner we do take six basic steps when we actively look to sell your business:
1. meet you, understand your expectations and learn about your business
2. undertake a valuation of your business and produce an in-depth profile for buyers
3. contact potential buyers and advertise your business for sale
4. interview potential buyers and arrange for them to meet you in order to understand your
5. negotiate a deal structure and agree heads of terms for the sale of your business
6. help the buyer complete due diligence to ensure the successful sale of your business
As an independent business Plan.B can assure all clients that there will be no need for a reference number when you talk to us. We will also guarantee that, whilst maintaining strict confidentiality, that your business will be pro-actively marketed and that the service you receive will be tailor made and of the highest quality.
The individual and/or company listed on this page claim to be authorized as a business transaction intermediary. While BuyBusiness.com does not doubt these claims, BuyBusiness.com has not verified them and makes no guarantee, warranty, or representation about them. It is your responsibility to independently confirm the claims made by the individual and/or company listed here. Please read our Terms of Service
for additional information.