* Included in Asking Price
"Whatever your needs, We work to provide a solution!"
conveniently located along I-5 in Seattle, Washington.
Specialty services we provide are:
-Cross-dock and management of freight claims.
Facilities: Two locations titling 90,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space heated and
equipped with fire suppression systems.
Systems: Inventory, project management and reporting capability.
People: A dedicated staff with over 75 years, combined service to the distribution &
• As a 3rd party warehousing company (3 PL) are dedicated to helping
customers achieve a greater return on their supply chain management
• What We Offer: Public warehousing for the flexibility you need
• Contract and dedicated facilities to implement change and reduce costs
• Integrated logistics services to improve customer service
• Customized solutions with no capital investment
• State-of-the-art technology, systems integration, and performance monitoring
to enable real continuous improvement processes
• Specialty’s unique approach to setting up a contract warehouse gives the
customer the flexibility it needs to ensure that cost-effective warehouse
operations are established to meet customer requirements
• U.S. Customs Bonded Warehousing
• Companies requiring this service can expect that their products are stored in
a designated area that meets strict U.S. Customs requirements. Current
bonded space is approved at 10,000 square feet.
• Reverse Logistics
• Specialty: return of goods from their typical destination, for purposes of
recovering value in those goods or arranging for proper disposal or
• Transportation, documentation, and freight handling procedures are in place
to service your international shipping requirements.
• Customized Inventory Control
• Options include, but are not limited to: LIFO, FIFO, Lot Control, Product
Substitution, Serial Number Tracking and Back Order Requests.
• Compliance Labeling
• We provide pre-formatted, as well as customized labels to comply with
• We owns all types of specialized equipment to facilitate handling of all
• types of freight, from slip-sheets and box clamps to paper roll clamps and
Basic Warehousing Services:
• Radio Frequency
• Bar Coding
• Food Grade Storage
• Controlled Temperature Storage
• Product Rotation
• Lot Control
• Product Hold/Recall
• Returned Goods Processing
We offer these value-added services:
• Full-service packaging (filling, labeling, shrink-wrap, blister pack)
• Sub assembly, product inspection
• Bar Coding
• Pick and Pack
• Returns Management
• Nationwide network of warehouse facilities
• Internet data exchange and EDI
• Light assembly
• Rail service (where available)
• New construction and project management
• Full Service Warehouse and Distribution:
• High Clearance Warehouses
• Food Grade Standards
• Rack and Floor space
• Excellent Locations adjacent to I-5
• Truck and Rail Access On-site
• 24 Truck Doors
• 5 Rail Doors
• Truckload and Partial Load (LTL) Service
• Container Stuffing/Unsnuffing
• Re-Work and Re-Consignment Facility
• 24-hour Service Capabilities
• Professional and Experienced Managers and Warehousemen
• Office and Showroom Space
|Facilities:||90,000 square feet and growing|
|Competition:||We deliver such a high value of excellence that we have no competition.|
|Growth Potential:||waiting list of clients!
E.B.I.T.D.A.: $213,724 x 5.39 = $1151,972.36 R/D = $1,150,000.
Earning Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization|
|Training/Support:||Qwner will train as needed|
|Seller Financing:||Yes, to qualified individuals|
Seller Reference #HS012618
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.