- This well-established freight transportation and storage rental business has a long and varied list of longtime, loyal customers and is located 1 hour outside the Twin Cities metro area.
- The bulk of the revenue is derived from LTL freight hauling between the Twin Cities and the area surrounding the business' HQ.
- Asking Price of $595k includes an impressive list of equipment that features 9 tractors, over 100 trailers, and nearly 40 storage trailers valued at over $500k.
- Sales increased to $791k in 2017
- Owner's cash flow increased to nearly $210k.
- Seller believes their upward trend will continue in 2018.
- The seller owns the real estate and will lease the land and building to the buyer for only $4k per month.
- While the seller's preference is to keep the real estate and lease it to the buyer, he is also open to selling it under the right circumstances.
For more information, contact Randy Krivo, Sunbelt Business Brokers. (612) 843-0075. firstname.lastname@example.org
Seller Reference #MINNEMN003-N1621
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.