||Employees||3 full, 1 part
* Included in Asking Price
Asking Price: $3,000,000 (all CDN $)
Annual Gross Sales: $520,100 (5 year average)
SDE: $66,200 (5 year average)
The sellers have spent the last three decades building this business. It is comprised of five separate revenue streams. This gives a new owner the opportunity to revolutionize the business, while retaining the current client base, producing profit for the owners' year after year. The land upon which this business is located is 2 acres of prime real estate on the lake. It is the only commercially zoned property on the lake, and likely the only commercial property that will ever exist on this lake. The business is located 30 to 45 minutes drive from Prince Albert National Park, the "Canmore of Saskatchewan". The real estate upon which this business sits is likely to continue to gain in value & since it is "recreational" high end real estate, it will likely outpace the rest of the market. Because this real estate is zoned commercially, this gives a new owner, or developer, the opportunity to redevelop the land into a hotel, strip mall or lakefront condominiums. With creativity, innovation, and technology, a new owner could multiply the profitability of the current business in a short period of time or with adequate capitalization, a developer could see solid returns with a relatively short turnaround time.
- Year-round population of 1,000 people, swelling to 30,000.
- Business currently runs “hands-off” by the current owners, save upkeep, maintenance and keeping books.
- Property features marina gas station, convenience store, non-motorized equipment rental, restaurant and hotel business.
- Hotel Business is comprised of 8 rental units (4 relocatable cedar rental cabins & a 4-unit motel) and 19 year-round trailer sites (district does not allow rental of home-owner cabins).
- Average lot size on lake is approximately ¼ of an acre, and sells for $450,000, this is the only commercially zoned lot on the lake.
Seller Reference #138
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.