This excellent company is located in California and has been the leader in providing supplies to Home Health Care Facilities since 1987. They provide supplies to individual home health care facilities and other larger health care facilities with a wide variety of products such as food, medical supplies, incontinence products, enterals, personal care products and janitorial supplies. Most of the clients are owners of several, single home care facilities that serve six to fifteen patients each and benefit from convenient weekly deliveries. Services also include: fully licensed dietary programs with on-site service training on products and menus. Other products include durable medical equipment and a wide variety of home health care items.
The business model includes two types of wholesale distribution. The first is direct delivery to local health care facilities via a fleet of leased trucks from their own warehouse. The second is a growing e-commerce drop shipment business supplied by major national suppliers. The local delivery service is roughly 40% of sales with the e-commerce portion contributing 60% and growing. The e-commerce business ranks in Amazon's top 500 for sales volume and provides an excellent platform for scalability with local and national sales.
• Significant sales growth over last three years
• Well established income from the core business of local delivery. Increased sales are possible from servicing of other types of care such as hospice and adult aging care.
• Substantial growth and scalability is mostly from the newer e-commerce side.
• Serves the growing healthcare segment of the economy
• Two key employees are likely to stay after the sale to provide transition continuity.
Real Estate Number: DRE # 00545510
Seller Reference #RIVERCA001-N969
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.