* Included in Asking Price
Operating out of a 55,000 SF facility, the business serves clients in the aerospace, defense, consumer, industrial and packaging industries. Parent Company is divesting of this Machining Division to concentrate on growth of their main Division. Experienced staff specializing in machining high nickel complex materials, such as, Inconel, stainless steel, tool steel and high carbon steel, from castings, forgings and bar stock. Management team in place. Customer orders being turned away currently due to cash flow constraints. The Real Estate valued at $1,500,000 is included in asking price.
|Growth Potential:||Growth initiatives for a new owner to grow the business:
- Additional capacity available of approximately 25% utilizing current levels of employees and equipment.
- Ability to add weekend shift (3 12/hr. days, F-S) with the addition of 1-2 engineers and 10-12 machinists. Estimated increased revenue of $1.7-2.0M.
- Focus on long term growth with Government as well as short term strategies. Supplier payment terms must be improved to yield desired cash conversion results.
- Market services such as mechanical assembly that require no capital expenditures but will utilize open space and provide an opportunity for immediate return even if short term.
- Develop dedicated website for this Division.|
|Training/Support:||Four weeks on-site training provided. General Manager available to stay on for extended time period.|
|Sale Reason:||Parent Corporation Divesting Division|
Seller Reference #DAYTOOH001-N472
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.