1507 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$695,000
Revenue$1,200,000 Established2002
Cash Flow$275,000 Employees4 full-time
FF&E$100,000* FranchiseNo
Inventory$100,000* RelocatableNo
Real Estate$1,700,000 Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
25 yr-old heavy equipment and auto repair service company located in the North Denver Metro area.  All business from repeat customers and word-of-mouth as well as fleet accounts.  Roughly 60% is heavy equipment repair with the remaining 40% being automotive.  Significant growth opportunities exist for an entrepreneurial buyer.  

The reported trailing 12 month earnings of $275k includes an allocation of $92k to replace the owner with a senior mechanic.  The current owner estimates the 33% of his time currently is doing mechanical work with the majority of that time focused on the heavy equipment side of the business.  Two of the other three mechanics have been with the company for over 15 and 20 years respectively.  

The real estate is also available and priced separately.  All details on this opportunity will be provided with and signed NDA & Buyer Qualification Profile!

Required Licenses: Business
Competition:Outstanding Reputation & Senior Technicians
Growth Potential:Significant growth opportunities with large industrial companies currently being served on the heavy equipment side and expansion opportunities with a national provider of fleet service work on the auto service side.
Training/Support:Seller will negotiate a transition period
Sale Reason:Health Reasons
Ad #98313
Seller Reference #DENVECO001-N476
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Brian Mueller
(303) 209-7401
Email Address