1348 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$60,000
Revenue$31,000 Established2008
Cash FlowUndisclosed Employees0 full, 1 part
FF&EUndisclosed* FranchiseNo
InventoryUndisclosed* RelocatableYes
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedYes
* Included in Asking Price
For nearly 10 years we have been a supplier to Police Departments, Fire Services, Ambulance Services and CERT Teams across the world with over 90% of our business being US based the remaining 10% in Canada and around the world.

We have an online presence with a long running website and Ebay Store selling Emergency Service, Military and CERT products such as Badges, Patches, Lapel Pins, Decals, Emergency Lights, Neon Signs and more.  

We also have completed a full set of 23 Canadian Forces Cap Badges in Lapel Pin format available individually or as a framed set.  This is another exclusive product line.

Our Ebay store will be included in this sale with over 5,000+ - 100% positive feedback.

Our business is turnkey and is being sold complete with all our inventory of products on hand, complete contacts to where we have our exclusive products manufactured as well as our Roland BN-20 Decal / T-Shirt / Graphics Cutter/Printer, purchased 3 years ago at $12,000 and in perfect working order.  We also have an 18" roller to apply over laminate to vinyl and a Heat Press and laser light system for alignment.  Also included is an ID Card printer.

Value of our inventory and printers are over $25,000 without the value of the business being included.  You are getting almost half your money in equipment and stock.

The business has gross sales of over $30,000 USD each year.

Earlier this year we signed an MOU with a US State to provide our designed patches in 6 versions to this state as the sole supplier and shared owner of the design.  They can only purchase from us and their initial order was for 3,500 patches.

Once you have all our stock and website/ebay store, you will start getting orders immediately and see the cash value from your new business.

If you are interested in starting a new business in the emergency services industry, this is a perfect opportunity.  If you have an existing business and want to add an easy $30,000 + in sales instantly, this is also the perfect opportunity.

Only serious offers and inquires please.
Facilities:We are a virtual business and can be operated from anywhere. Selling from within the United States would have many benefits not realized selling from outside the US.
Competition:There are a small number of companies across the US and Canada that sell emergency service products of this nature. Many of our products are very popular and exclusive so customers will need to come to you in order to continue purchasing these..
Growth Potential:The growth potential is unlimited. The more products you carry, the more growth potential in annual revenue and customers.
Training/Support:We can provide some details on how to operate the BN-20 printer and how we operate our business but ultimately it is very simple. You receive the orders, fill them and ensure you have enough stock on hand to keep up with demand.
Seller Financing:We do not offer any financing on this sale.
Sale Reason:We are considering our retirement options for the future and would like to sell our business
Ad #98135
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
This seller cannot be contacted because this ad is not active.