Not often will you find an established profitable pub with owned real estate in HRM come available. This local favourite is situated in a ideal location. For a new owner who has some fresh ideas, a personal touch, perhaps a focus on delivery and/or take-out (pizza?), there are numerous growth opportunities to add to this already profitable establishment.
A few details:
- seating for 125
- total full and part time staffing of 18, including owner. Some very stable and loyal staff.
- aloha POS, camera surveillance, and liquids metering systems.
Average revenues for the past 3 years totalling $875k. Cash flow is in excess of $100k, after mortgage payment for a new owner's mortgage.
Revenues generated from multiple sources, including:
- Juke Box
- Advertising Posters
- Food and Drink
Mortgage payments on $500k will be approximately $3285/month, based on 20 years at 5%.
Owned Real Estate, new construction in 2001, there is a total of 3,215 sft. Loads of kitchen space available, approximately 365 sft.
- 13,694 sft (.314 acre) parcel of land
- 1.5 storey building (upper level offices and storage)
- municipal sewer and water
- new heat exchanger system
- 2016 tax assessed value of $686,500
- C-3 Zoning (General Business)
All information is in Canadian currency.
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.