Picture this: a business owner who has put their blood sweat and tears into their business over last 30 years is ready hang up their boots and move onto the next phase of their life. They want to realize the value they've created but don't have the expertise to do it.
Now picture an entrepreneurially minded person who wants to own their own business and be in the driver's seat. They have the passion and drive but not the expertise to find and negotiate on a business that will be a best fit for them.
Now picture yourself as the professional who can match these two parties and help them navigate the numerous challenges of business transitions. You'll need to manage the process as well as the personalities of the buyer, seller and other advisors. It's like a chess game where the outcome generates a true win for everyone involved (including you in the sizable cheque you'll collect). It's hard work but massively rewarding when the deal comes together.
Are you passionate about small and mid-size owner-operated, entrepreneurial Canadian businesses? Have you owned or operated such a business yourself? Are you ready to build an incredible practice within one of the leading business brokerages in North America? The demand for honest, hard working and knowledgeable business brokers has never been greater.
Sunbelt business brokers help business buyers and sellers achieve the best possible, mutually advantageous deal. We follow a proven process that protects both buyers and sellers. It's our job to get the right questions asked and answered and to help both parties achieve their goals.
We're looking for a values-based professional who builds long term relationships. This role is not for everyone since it demands a high level of drive and commitment, combined with a win/win attitude. You need to be a consummate sales professional - organized, focused and persistent.
• Unlimited financial potential
• Manage your own portfolio
• Set your own targets
• Set your own schedule
• Choose your location (within our defined areas).
• Love for business and entrepreneurship
• Naturally curious about people and business
• Proven ability to for relationship sales
• Sense of adventure
• Consummate sales skills - marketing, prospecting, follow-through
• Strong work ethic with the highest levels of integrity and character
• Independent self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
• Impatience and patience
• Ability to financially support yourself for 9 to 12 months during your ramp up
• Proven blue-prints to success including training, tools, systems and procedures
• Ongoing training and support to grow your portfolio
• Leads provided from your office
• Proven network of coaches and experts
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any special accommodation to apply for this position, please let us know. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please respond with your resume and a general description of yourself and why you believe you would like to be a Business Broker.
Real Estate Number: 4745032
Seller Reference #TORONON002-N507
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.