Established for over 10 years, this successful and profitable retail party goods and accessories business for sale presents buyers a rare opportunity to purchase an already fantastic business with a very bright future!
- Huge business premises over 260 square metres!
- Great location on a main road with plenty of free parking for customers
- Taking around $420,000 per year with excellent profits
- Trading 6 days with no late evenings
- Very reasonable rent of just $30,430 per annum
- Fantastic long lease 5x2x2x2x5x5 offers plenty of site security!
- Selling a huge variety of party products including helium balloons of all shapes and sizes; decorations; stylised plates, cups, cutlery, napkins, etc; all kinds of party finger food and snacks; candies and sweets and much, much more!
- The business also offers customers hire equipment including pie warmers, tables and chairs, wishing wells, helium tanks, crockery and glassware and more!
This is a fantastic retail party business which offers customers everything they could need to host a party in this one stop shop.
Having a great reputation in the area and a multitude of regular repeat customers means that a new owner can work on expanding the customer base and continuing to grow the revenue with a great income already coming through the door rather than starting from scratch or trying to recover a failing business.
If you're a buyer looking for a successful business with reasonable hours, great income, plenty of potential, and a happy environment to work in, then this business will tick all of your boxes.
The business is ideal for a husband and wife team or similar partnership, though even independent buyers will easily be able to run this business.
For more information and to arrange your inspection, please call senior business broker Damon Ambatzis on 0402 225 989
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.