561 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$959,000
Revenue$1,360,000 Established2000
Cash Flow$319,800 Employees12 full-time
FF&E$50,000 FranchiseNo
Inventory$5,000 RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
After 17 years at this Prime Manhattan Corner Location, the Semi-Absentee Oner of this Very Successful Brick Oven Pizzeria is finally ready to sell. Anyone experienced in the pizzeria business will quickly realize that this place is already a gold mine that can do even better with a new owner who is ready, willing and able to be more hands-on. The current owner has kept it really simple: Top-Notch Thin Crust Pizza (slices & pies), sodas, salads, parmigiana heros, and calzones. There's room in the back to add a stove/oven and a venting duct to the roof is already in place, should you want to expand the menu. Unheard of in NYC, there are 17 years left on the lease and No Demolition Clause. The rent escalates at just 3% per year for the next 16 years. In-store sales of about $100K/month account for 75% of gross revenues; internet delivery orders of about $30K/month, the other 25%. Roughly 2/3s of in-store sales are made on credit cards; the other 1/3 in cash. Payroll consists of 12 full-time employees for a total of $7,000/week. Open until 2am on Thursdays and 4am on Friday and Saturdays, it's safe to say that this place attracts a late night crowd in this young and affluent neighborhood. The daytime sees lots of deliveries made to corporate accounts, local schools, churches, and a major hospital nearby. The high rise residential building that's about to go up on the other corner of the same block will first bring hundreds of construction worker to this pizzeria and then thousands of new residents. Do be very discreet when visiting this location, as the employees and customers do not know it is for sale. Then, kindly contact listing broker Jay Goldman, should you have any questions and would like to make an appointment to speak with the owner. Please call 1-877-735-5224 for further information.
Training/Support:The seller will train the new owner.
Seller Financing:959,000.00 Down & Seller financing may be available to very qualified buyers
Sale Reason:The seller is retiring from the pizzeria business.
Ad #92156
Seller Reference #28629
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Jay Goldman
1-877-735-5224
Name
Email Address
Message