* Included in Asking Price
Brisbane Based, Mobile, Trailer Mounted, Solar Powered LED Freeway/Promotional Signs, Including Traffic Light Hire Business. Posting High Profit Margins, Due to Low Overheads and Can Be Relocated Anywhere Within the SE/QLD Region, or Be Home Based. Includes Client Bookings in Advance & A High Rate of Return & Repeat Hire Business & Government Clients…
• This is a simple and yet highly profitable sign hire business, which can provide a new owner with more than what most businesses can offer. If you want to earn a great income, all while your time invested is not required for this money to continue to flow - look no further. This business currently requires only flexible, part-time hours, and this unique time freedom and lifestyle flexibility comes from the fact that once a sign has been hired, what more is there to do? You simply continue to earn money, all the while it sits on the road or in front of a business making your clients money as well!
• There is also the support of a cloud based, sophisticated client booking and management software system, which makes it possible for this owner to be located anywhere, and able to access bookings any time, from any device.
• This business is a provider of high profits, mainly due to the nature of making money, again and again, by the same item of equipment being hired out, and this goes on for years and years. This net profit provides a massive return on capital investment due to this business’s low overheads, having very few costs associated with hiring out this large fleet of signs, being commonly used for traffic control by long standing government clients and advertising for business clients (including major retailers, as with annual /monthly event clients).
• This business has been able to retain a strong market positioning, being able to offer such highly competitive, value for money prices, when compared to competitors. The summary of this low overhead operation is that it can offer a great looking, high quality and unique fleet of trailer mounted, LED/solar signs (all non-electric signs have batteries that are charged by the solar panels). A high percentage of these signs are always being hired by existing and active clients, who have all come to know just how powerful these signs can be in generating new business or displaying an important message on a freeway etc. There are even permanent sign hire clients who simply continue to deposit their money monthly into this business’s bank account, for the on-going use of these LED signs. Why not make this robust amount of money, throughout the year, and enjoy the ultimate freedoms and time flexibilities while choosing when you invest time in the office, and have casual staff deliver the signs for you. The exciting news is that this high net income, having been generated for many years now, leaves ample more equipment able to be hired and profited from, that is, if a new owner had an appetite for more income.
• A massive 80-90% of all sales is being derived from the existing and active business clients, (new clients mainly from the website and referrals). The business always has client bookings in advance, and frankly, there is a uniqueness that set this business apart within the market. Few exist, within SE/QLD who offer what this business does which lends itself to being able to generate even more clientele.
• Locate this investment from a home base or a premise/yard anywhere in SE/QLD. You are even free to sit on the beach and be able to access this business’s computer system to manage the operation from a far…
$699K+ Vehicles Optional
Go to:- www.mercury5sky.com for more businesses for sale. Stay instantly updated with latest listings with our Facebook page [CLICK HERE] or LinkedIn [CLICK HERE]
Photos Used are for Indicative Purposes Only
Seller Reference #1021901
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.