Boasting a prime location in the heart of Warragul, this fantastic deli cafe business for sale offers an excellent opportunity for a buyer to take over a successful and profitable cafe business in a fast growing Victorian town!
- Currently taking an average $13,000 per week
- Rent of around $3,500 per month
- Cafe/restaurant liquor license on premises, plus an additional limited liquor license to allow patrons to take away
- Seating 50 inside and a further 4 outside currently, with ability to increase outdoor seating
- Trading 6 days, closing 5pm weekdays
- Current vendors enjoy excellent profits running their own business with good hours that allow time to enjoy life away from work!
- Selling deli goods such as cheeses and deli meats, and also offering a simple and elegant cafe menu which is well loved by locals!
- Large upstairs storage area above the business can be used as storage, office space, or potentially even private function space
The current owner has owned the business for almost 9 years and is selling regretfully due to the desire to relocate to Queensland to be closer to family.
This is an excellent opportunity for buyers looking to take over an already firmly established business with a dedicated customer base and strong turnover and profits! With Warragul being a town which is growing fast, there's plenty of potential growth for this business in the near future, and a smart buyer should be able to grow this business with a little hard work!
For more information on this excellent deli cafe business opportunity, please contact senior business broker Petros Margaritis on 0416 000 154
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.