This territory has been established in the Fort Worth area since 2009. Since its inception, this SERVPRO franchise has found itself in the midst of a large residential and commercial growth expansion within the territorial boundaries. Purchasing this franchise, the buyer would gain a great opportunity to own and build a tangible asset. The foundation of solid revenue and cash flow income has already been laid for this efficiently-run franchise. In addition, there remains plenty of market growth opportunities for the new owner to expand and increase revenues. Buying into the SERVPRO franchise system, one will benefit from becoming a part of a privately-owned Industry Leader in the Restoration Services Industry. SERVPRO is made up of over 1,700 Franchises providing Commercial-Residential-Storm-Major Event Restoration and Reconstruction Services. This franchise is on the SERVPRO National Accounts program which provides job leads from National and Local Insurance Companies. SERVPRO is on Forbes Magazine 2015 #5 top franchise list, Entrepreneur Magazine's 2015 #7 Top Rated Franchise Opportunity list, and is #1 for Brand Recognition in their industry. Owning a SERVPRO franchise is a recession resistant growth opportunity. Professional training and seller transition support is available for the new owner.
• #4 in Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 for 2015, SERVPRO is consistently in the Top 10 of all franchises and #1 in the cleanup and restoration category.
• More than 1,700 independent franchises in 48 States make SERVPRO the largest fire and water cleanup and restoration company in the country.
• This national footprint helps yield national account agreements with major insurance carriers and commercial clients alike. Through local marketing efforts, our associates are able to leverage the power of this national presence.
• SERVPRO's training is second to none, providing step-by-step training, processes and accountability to provide its associates the best opportunity for success when paired with their own efforts.
• Technology-enabled systems help capture revenue in storm events and provide an "always-on" view into the operation your business from any web-enabled computer or device.
• With an aggressive push into the commercial large loss market, SERVPRO is poised to continue its impressive growth trajectory.
Required Licenses: Business
Seller Reference #BILOXMS001-N748
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.