||Employees||5 full, 1 part
* Included in Asking Price
SERVPROÂ® is a highly rated franchise opportunity. This company provides fire and water cleanup and restoration, as well as mold remediation, specialty cleaning, and deodorization services. The company has well-established name recognition and a highly favorable reputation in the community. Owner-involvement for past two years has been oversight only. With a stable staff with up to 5 years tenure with the company, a new owner can step in to a fully-functioning business without immediate demand to personally produce work or manage jobs.
The business occupies a 5,000 SF commercial building on 2 acres consisting of 50% office and 50% warehouse. The facility is a pre-engineered metal building approximately ten years old in excellent condition. The property is a suitable size to allow for a substantial increase in building area as the business grows. The business is fully equipped with branded SERVPROÂ® equipment and vehicles at a level far exceeding what is required by the SERVPROÂ® "Stages" model. This allows a new owner the ability to grow volume, substantially above its current level, without additional capital expenditures.
• #4 in Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 for 2015, SERVPRO is consistently in the Top 10 of all franchises and #1 in the cleanup and restoration category.
• More than 1,700 independent franchises in 48 States make SERVPRO the largest fire and water cleanup and restoration company in the country.
• This national footprint helps yield national account agreements with major insurance carriers and commercial clients alike. Through local marketing efforts, our associates are able to leverage the power of this national presence.
• SERVPRO's training is second to none, providing step-by-step training, processes and accountability to provide its associates the best opportunity for success when paired with their own efforts.
• Technology-enabled systems help capture revenue in storm events and provide an "always-on" view into the operation your business from any web-enabled computer or device.
• With an aggressive push into the commercial large loss market, SERVPRO is poised to continue its impressive growth trajectory.
Required Licenses: Lead Paint, Contractor
|Competition:||This Franchisor is recognized as an industry leader in the restoration industry with a strong brand presence. The insurance & commercial markets
(fire, smoke, water and mold damage) are the primary focus. Competition comes from other franchise systems and independent operators. Franchisor is
committed to maintaining the latest in proprietary training and software for job production, marketing and reporting.
The Franchisor has the
highest unaided brand awareness of any company in this industry and has brand management strategies and national marketing campaigns that create
business for its franchises.|
|Growth Potential:||This specialty service franchise is a diversified cleaning & restoration business with multiple income opportunities and has a flexible and proven business model.|
|Training/Support:||The new owner will receive extensive and comprehensive training to learn and operate the business directly from the Franchisor during a 6-8 week
Business Development Program, a 16-day hands on training program at the corporate headquarters and then ongoing support.|
|Seller Financing:||Seller will consider some financing for a qualified buyer|
Seller Reference #BILOXMS001-N743
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.