864 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$199,000
Revenue$430,557 EstablishedUndisclosed
Cash Flow$40,000 Employees0 full, 5 part
FF&E$125,000* FranchiseNo
Inventory$70,000* RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
This is a rare opportunity to own an incredible Wine Bar and Retail Shop.  This quaint business was created in 2010 from the owner’s genuine passion for wine and his desire to encourage its customers to explore, taste, learn and appreciate different wines from around the world.  Absolutely turn-key and with excellent Yelp reviews, the magnificent interior space features superb architectural design and has become a favorite among local residents.  The Wine Bar and Retail Shop is located in a prestigious and well known historical district and specializes in an extensive hand selected artisanal inventory from around the globe as well as premium wines at competitive prices.  The highly trained and knowledgeable staff will help customers find what they are looking for to fit any occasion.  The revenue breakdown is 80 percent from wine retail sales and the other 20 percent from the wine bar.  The bar and wine events not only bring people in to the store, but they also help drive retail sales.  The business holds a 42 and a 20 liquor license. The location of the wine bar has become a destination.  The business is surrounded by upscale and trendy restaurants as well as art galleries and boutiques.  It is perfectly located to catch patrons in the beginning of their evening out as well as the end of the night.  The owner prides himself on not only catering to the aficionados but also to beginners and everyone in-between.  The business has a wonderful website where one can purchase online any of the 650 to 700 different wines from every continent.  This fabulous opportunity will also include $70,000 in hand-picked premium wine inventory. The wine bar has a stellar reputation as the owner prides himself on integrity, his passion for the wines and educating the clientele.  The bar offers wine tastings, classes and mixers in addition to participating in many special community events on a regular basis.  Working as part of the community alongside other businesses, organizations and individuals not only allows for a constant source of new patrons – but makes life and work more enjoyable. The wine community is a close-knit group and the opportunity to become the owner of such an extraordinary business is truly unique.  So if you enjoy socializing and want to improve the wine experience one glass at a time, this niche business is for you! For more information, please call Sharon Skidmore at 626-395-0717 ext. 223 or via email at sharon.skidmore@sunbeltnetwork.com.  Please be prepared to fill out an NDA and Buyers Profile.

Real Estate Number: 01990136
Training/Support:2 weeks @ 20 hrs per week
Sale Reason:Other interests
Ad #87267
Seller Reference #PASADCA001-N1682
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Sharon Skidmore
(626) 395-0717
Email Address