The company was established over 35 years ago by the seller to work on small run machining projects for customers in the Greater Chicago Area. Their runs range from single parts into the hundreds.
The company produces parts to customers' specifications in the automotive, medical, railroad, and metal fabricating industries among others. The business has seen steady revenues over the recent years, even without marketing the company's service offerings. The business enjoys long term relationships with customers. Approximately 80% of revenues come in as P.O.'s with the remaining 20% being bid.
The CNC machines are networked to a computer with all the drawings and machine commands. Operators oversee the production of the parts.
The property, on which the business is located, is available for sale along with the business.
The Seller is at retirement age, and is selling the Company in order to retire after a stable and successful transition of the business to the new owner.
Seller Reference #CHICAIL003-N977
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.