* Included in Asking Price
• The original business was started in 1994 and since then, they have been actively involved in identifying problems experienced by their clients and coming up with cost effective solutions.
For example they developed a Stope Isolating Air and Water Valve that resulted as a real cost-saver with their clients electricity demands.
• Over the years, a second business was established in the Hire products, servicing many industries. The one business is housed in a Pty Ltd and the second business is operated in a Close Corporation.
• The COMBINED BUSINESS services the following INDUSTRIES/SECTORS:
* Agriculture * Education * Government * Media * Medical * Mining (construction and engineering) * Services
• The main PRODUCTS and SERVICES are supplied under these headings:
• MINING SUPPLIES, MINING CONSTRUCTION & MEDICAL EQUIPMENT ? CONSUMABLES, REPAIRS OF PUMPS & SERVICES OF CONTROL VALVES, WATER RETICULATION SYSTEMS, SANITATION & HYGIENE; including a sub-headings of products:
• Jama Pumps, Paints Automotive ranch, Agricultural Range, Q20, Spanjaard Products, Electrical Products, Plumbing Products, Hand-electrical- and air tools, Stair tread covers, Fibreglass Ladders, Spill Kits, Wheelie Bins, Valves, Valve Repairs, Pipes and fittings.
GENERAL INFORMATION -
• The businesses have great credentials, with various vendor numbers allocated by institutions and companies.
• The rental is reasonable and if required, the premises can be relocated, as the lease is on a month to month basis.
• The combined businesses are female empowered BBEEE
FINANCIAL INFORMATION -
• Detailed financials will be made available to approved buyers and the seller can verify all trading.
• The financial information reflected above is based on the combined trading for the two businesses - Turnover (excl VAT) and EBITDA for the year ended 29th February 2016 and based on the Audited Financials.
PROOF OF FUNDING REQUIREMENT
• Interested parties MUST be able to demonstrate that they have access to the required funds to finance a cash transaction purchase.
• In terms of the mandate signed with the Brokers, the Seller will not entertain any discussions, or consent to provide any details or documentation; or accept any offer unless you first meet this criteria.
The Potential Buyer will need to provide proof of these financial requirements in your initial enquiry.
FULL DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE APPOINTED BROKER SUBJECT TO SIGNING A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT (NDA).
DISCLAIMER REGARDING INFORMATION:
• No representation or warranty, express or implied, is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this profile.
• The only representations and warranties that will be made are those that may eventually be included in a definitive agreement to the proposed sale of the vendors interests in the business.
• Neither this profile nor any of the information contained in it shall form the basis of any contract for such sale, nor does it constitute an offer, invitation or inducement to purchase or acquire any shares in the business or any interest in it.
|Facilities:||The asking price is marginally negotiable and the asking price is based on the value of Fixed Assets, the Net Current asset Value of the two entities, including cost of control (goodwill) as calculated as at 29th February 2016.
The final price will be determined at the date of take-over after taking into account of the closing balance sheet and final financial statements.|
|Competition:||They are preferred suppliers/vendors with a number of Institutions and listed Companies|
|Growth Potential:||• The business has built strong relationships over 20 years and the businesses are poised for immediate expansion, either by adding other products or extending into supplying other sectors.
• This opportunity will be of interest to either an Entrepreneur or an established corporate (Local or Overseas), that is operating in a similar Industry or business.|
|Training/Support:||• The seller is prepared to assist in a hand-over period of up to 3 months .|
|Sale Reason:||• After a working career of 50 years, the Principal has decided to retire and pass the reins.|
Seller Reference #Ind1093
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.