This speciality fruit & vegetable business for sale offers an excellent opportunity to take over a profitable business that is easy to operate, and has shown consistent growth.
- Established in 2008, this business is well located to suit the local population. With a focus on providing top quality produce including fruit & vegetables (including organic), deli items, jams, pastas, condiments & more from well sourced local suppliers
- Taking $8,500 per week the business is open from weekdays from 8am to 6.30pm, and closing at 5pm on Saturday
- The store is meticulously laid out with a large cool room, display area & a great location that is easily accessible by walking from the train station, other public transport or parking at the door
- The vendors operate the business themselves so this is an ideal owner operator business, perfect for a partnership or a family
- Cheap rent of $792 per week with long lease of 1x5x5
- Plenty of potential to expand or alter the products on offer or run it as it is & pocket the profits. Easy to operate, no experience required & high cash flow business. All the hard work has been done for you sourcing great supplies & a loyal customer base in place, profit from day one & ride the growth
For further information please contact Senior Business Broker Petros Margaritis on 0416 000 154.
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.