1135 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$595,000
Revenue$1,200,000 Established1994
Cash Flow$100,000 Employees8 full-time
FF&E$75,000* FranchiseNo
InventoryUndisclosed RelocatableNo
Real Estate$90,000* Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
20 year established HVAC contractor providing heating and air conditioning system installation and service.  As long as we have homes that need to be cooled and heated, there is always going to be a need for this type of business.  The company performs approximately 80% residential service with the other 20% being commercial.  Very little new construction sales.  Great opportunity to own a long established service business with tremendous market awareness.
Training/Support:Seller will provide a new owner with training
Sale Reason:Pursue another opportunity
Ad #85407
Seller Reference #AUGUSGA001-N1110
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
David Yezbak
(706) 854-0740
Email Address