||Employees||2 full, 4 part
* Included in Asking Price
Exceptional opportunity to take over a celebrated café nestled in the eclectic creative community bordering the Santa Fe Railyard Arts District. Family reasons necessitate that the Seller leave the area. Proprietary plant-based recipes, out-of-this-world vegan desserts, and delicious and healthy cold-pressed juices, super food elixirs and smoothies have propelled the success of this eatery.
Vegans make up about 30% of Rasa's regulars, but the majority simply seek exceptionally made, beautifully presented, delicious food that is good for their body and the planet.
• Cash Flow consistently above $93,000.
• Because the Seller does not work in the cafe, a owner who worked either part or full-time could take home an additional $25,000 to $40,000 per year.
• New owners will inherit the complete book of valuable proprietary recipes based on study with one of America's top vegan chefs.
• Featured on New Mexico True TV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f0bqt5hCu0
• 2016's Best Café in Santa Fe (Edible Magazine)
• Nominated as one of Santa Fe's Best New Restaurants (Reporter's 2016 Readers Poll)
• 2015's Best Artisan, Non-Alcoholic Beverages (Edible Magazine)
• Ranked as one of Santa Fe, Albuquerque & Taos' Top 13 Vegetarian Restaurants (Yelp)
• 4 to 5 Star Reviews on Yelp, Google+, TripAdvisor, FaceBook and HappyCow
• Eye-catching branding, strong online presence, large social media following
|Competition:||"We travel a fair amount and trying different vegan restaurants is an obsession. I don't know what we will do now because nothing will ever compare to Rasa," writes one reviewer. Rasa Kitchen + Juice is Santa Feâ€™s only small batch, cold-pressed juicery and fast casual cafÃ© with vegan and raw-food offerings. The popular multi-day Cleanses and Detox programs generate brisk to-go business. The sensibility is epicurean, the recipes are creative, and each plate is beautifully presented.|
|Growth Potential:||New owners will have the neighboring suite to increase the number of seats, provide more to-go items or introduce a community table.|
|Training/Support:||Training and support will be provided during the transition phase. New owners will be supported by a talented staff cross-trained in most aspects of the business.|
|Sale Reason:||Family reasons necessitate that the Seller leave the area.|
Seller Reference #SANTAFE001-N133
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.