882 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$457,000
Revenue$806,942 Established2008
Cash Flow$160,545 Employees15 full, 6 part
FF&EUndisclosed FranchiseNo
Inventory$46,500* RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
One of Omaha’s premier child care centers offering programs for five different age groups. 70% of the 189 children enrolled at the daycare are full-time leaving 30% enrolled part-time. The current enrollment leaves room to grow as capacity is not at the maximum of 175 for all hours. Currently, the facility has 70% Title XX, 30% Private pay clients and boasts of a professional level kitchen. The facility is open from 5 AM – 11 PM daily with staff rotating three shifts to make it all work.

The current owner is willing to train a new owner for up to 90 days, provide phone support for up to a year after training period ends, and has a wealth of experience with Title XX and food programs to share with the new owner in order to make the transition successful. There is also a 45,000 square foot playground.

After all expenses and debts are paid, a new owner should profit $86,592. This is a 189% return on an initial investment of $45,700 down.

Other Information
Reason for Selling: Current Owner's Health
Personnel: 15 Fulltime and 6 Part-time
Hours: 5 AM – 11 PM (3 Shifts)
History: Year Established: 2008, Current Location 2011
Lease: Lease: $10,227 per Month
Support to Buyer: Seller Training Period: 30-90 Days, 1-year Phone Support
Additional Information:


Year Established: 2008, Current Location 2011
Location and Service Area: Dodge County, NE
Lease: $10,227 per Month – Only $0.93 per sq. ft.
Building Capacity (at one time): 175
Enrollment: 189 (70% Full-time and 30% Part-time)
Demographics: 70% Title XX, 30% Private pay
Employees: 11 Full-time including Assistant Director, Property Manager, and Cook and 11 Part-time Child Care Providers
Hours: 5 AM – 11 PM (3 Shifts)
Reason for Selling: Owner’s Health
Current Owner’s Responsibilities: 20 hours per week on Payroll, Management, Staff Files and Scheduling, Enrollment, Marketing, and Title XX and Food Programs
Seller Training Period: 90 Days, 1-year Phone Support


List Price: $457,000

Gross Sales
2015: $806,942
2014: $617,907
2013: $576,076

Owner Profit/Cash Flow
2015: $160,545
2014: $164,503
2013: $88,744

YOY Growth: 29% increase in gross sales from 2013 to 2015

Profit Margin: 20%

Multiple: 2.85 *Multiples range from 1-5, with the average being 3

Valuation: [2015] Cash Flow x Multiple = Price
$160,545 x 2.85 = $457,553

Assets Included in Purchase:
Vehicles: 1 2009 Chevy 15 Passenger
Intangible Assets: Website, excellent word of mouth reputation among parents and other providers
Build-out: $45,000
Leasehold Improvements: 2 New Air Conditioners, New Furnace, New Fire Alarm System, Ansul Automatic Extinguishers for Restaurant Style Kitchen, and Currently Repainting Entire Establishment
Inventory: $46,500
*amounts may vary

Purchase Price: $457,000
10% Buyer Down Payment: $45,700
15% Seller Financing: $68,550
75% Bank Loan: $342,750

After all expenses and debts are paid, a new owner with a $45,700 down payment should be able to profit $86,592 in the first year, or make a 189% return on investment.

For a detailed financial package, please contact Cortney Sells or one of The Firm Business Brokerage’s professionals at 402.998.5288 or email Confidential@TheFirmB2B.com.
Facilities:Lease: $10,227 per Month
Training/Support:Seller Training Period: 30-90 Days, 1-year Phone Support
Seller Financing:15% Seller Financing: $68,550
Sale Reason:Owner’s Health
Ad #80836
Seller Reference #CHI020
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Cortney Sells
The Firm Business Brokerage
Email Address