879 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$225,000
Revenue$175,000 EstablishedUndisclosed
Cash Flow$175,000 Employees3 full, 3 part
FF&E$160,000 FranchiseNo
Inventory$65,000 RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
Well established independent gas and convenience store now available.Features 45,000 gallons/month gas with average pool margin at $15/ gallon. 8,500 gallons/month diesel with an average pool margin of $20/gallon. Insideclaims: $40,000/month, 65% of which is cigarettes with a  margin and the remaining 35% grocery and tobacco products averagea 45% margin. Lottery commission presently is $11,000/year. ATM (rented) does $1500/year. No secalator on first 5 years of lease. With a 2% escalator/ year starting in year 6. Triple net taxes are $6,700/ year paid quarterly.All environments good. Please call 1-877-735-5224 for further information. Attention Business Owners:We are always in search of quality businesses to list, so if you are thinking of selling your business or would like to acquire another business, please email us at listingmanager@vestedbb.com or call us at 1-877-735-5224 to discover the difference that is Vested Business Brokers.
Training/Support:The seller will train the new owner.
Seller Financing:$225,000.00 Down and
Ad #80820
Seller Reference #28248
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
David Bock
1-877-735-5224
Name
Email Address
Message