SOLD - This profitable Ohio business practically runs itself! The owner lives out of state and only works part-time. On site managers supervise the day to day operations.
The company provides the following services:
• Digital imaging services for a wide variety of businesses and industries
• 24/7 file retrieval
• Long and short-term document storage
• Certified (as well as HIPAA compliant) document destruction
• Conversion of existing microfilmed documents into convenient electronic documents
With millions of paper documents that need to be scanned into easy file retrieval, this company had plenty of room to grow. Customers love the convenience of not having to deal with mountains of paper documents and would prefer to outsource to a “one stop shop” who handles all document scanning, storage, retrieval and destruction. This method of doing business saves the customer time, payroll and storage costs and provides an ease that the company’s customers love.
The business has been in existence since 1979 and is fully staffed with long term employees and management. The Company has several locations where different aspects of the business take place.
The company enjoys an excellent reputation and many of the customers have been with the business for over 20 years.
Just a few key attributes:
• A need for the company’s services by many industries
• A long history of profitability
• Room for growth
• Current owner is not involved in the day to day operations
• Steady long term employees and management
• Easy to learn business with plenty of support from the current ownership
• SBA loan for the right buyer
After a long and successful career, the owner is ready to retire.
New energy in this business could take the company to the next level- reply today!
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.