Well established Neapolitan Pizza chain is searching for an experienced business partner to develop Canada. Master earns 70% of all revenues: both Franchise Fees and Royalties. Single unit average revenues in 2015 were 3 million plus with net profits of $540,000 U.S.
The restaurants are very easy to operate and can also be operated with a semi- absentee owner. There is a successful business system to follow and a large market share potential with the number of people who eat pizza on a regular basis.
The assembly line and bar, also known as the Heart for its shape and functions, put on a real show with the two sculptural ovens brought in directly from Naples, Italy. The colorful display of ingredients and each station mastered with pride by pizzaiolos (pizza makers) and baristas (coffee makers).
The high end quality of its design created by acclaimed architect Sam Marshall combined with the affordability of the menu, including wines, makes it an unrivaled coveted spot to be social. The company is led by CEO Am it Kleinberger, whom was recognized by Forbes on the list of Americas most promising CEOs.
- Serve high quality, healthier products than regular pizza and large chains.
- High volume stores. High margins. Strong Unit-level economics.
- No hidden charges or hidden product mark ups. Franchisee benefits from national purchasing power and keeps the savings.
- Scalable. Quick ramp up + Easy to run + Easy to learn = Franchisees' can grow rapidly into multiple units. Most operating franchisees have already invested in multiple units.
- Work-life balance. The strong unit level economics allow franchisees to make money by managing managers.
- Quick ramp up.
- Full Training and Ongoing Support included
Contact Matt for detailed information at 478-747-1119
Seller Reference #me1711a
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.