1028 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$149,000
Revenue$212,650 EstablishedUndisclosed
Cash Flow$48,944 Employees5 part-time
FF&E$5,000* FranchiseNo
Inventory$1,000* RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
Individuals, corporate events and birthday bashes enjoy wine and learning something new with a paintbrush at this beautiful built-out studio and event space. Classes, parties and teambuilding events are offered in one of the hottest modern developments in town with hours of operation from 3:00 to 6:00 Tuesday thru Sunday. The current owner works only part-time doing marketing, management and website upkeep. This non-franchised business contracts with artists, assistants and interns to teach all the classes. The extensive client list includes repeat individual customers as well as a corporate contacts. A buildout over $30,000 was performed to make this a beautiful event space to gather.

Revenues are steady at over $200,000 per year, with 93% of income from painting sessions and the other 7% from wine sales, space rental, art sales and gift certificates. Additional growth opportunities include booking larger gatherings and acquiring more clientele by strategically working with other larger venues for on-location classes.  Profit margins of 23% mean a new owner would do quite well working only three hours a day!
Facilities:Location and Service Area: Centrally located in Omaha, NE in busy shopping area Lease: $2,816/month for 2000 sq ft
Growth Potential:Profit Opportunity: Do not provide a free drink with each session – costs were $9,000 more than the profit Growth Opportunities: Corporate team building
Training/Support:90 days
Seller Financing:20%
Sale Reason:New business venture
Ad #78003
Seller Reference #REC008
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Cortney Sells
The Firm Business Brokerage
Email Address