* Included in Asking Price
Many investors were greatly disappointed because this station had sold. It is now back on the market! Rare opportunity. $925,000 Business and Real Estate
2016 approximate monthly averages
(to be verified by seller via buyer's due diligence)
1. Inside Sales: $70,000
(Includes: grocery, tobacco, beer, deli, etc., excluding Lotto/Lottery) - approx. 28% margin
2. Lotto/Lottery: $40,000
3. Gas (Gallons): 20,000 - 25,000
4. ATM: $50,000 in transactions (approx. $1,500 profit)
5. Real estate ONLY appraisal: From lender's third party appraisal done 5/25/2016
$870,000 (business sales and profits NOT included)
6. Inventory: Purchased at cost day of closing
7. Facility: Totally new as of 2011
A couple important items to note:
1. Showing requirements per seller: Has requested strict confidentiality due to being an out-of-state owner. Fact sheet and some other financial data provided upon signing nondisclosure form. Exact name and location, plus additional financial information, will be provided by seller after buyer/seller meeting at business broker's office.
2. Reason for selling: Out-of-state owner with change in personal circumstances.
Contact: Rob Sproles ABI, SVA
Business Brokers South (serving Florida and Alabama)
|Sale Reason:||Main owner has health problems and has retired|
Seller Reference #MOBILAL001-N787
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.