Located in the NORTHERN SUBURBS of Melbourne, this large European sweets and cafe business has a great deal to offer buyers looking for a business with BIG potential!
Part LICENSED CAFE, part EUROPEAN PATISSERIE, part CAKES & SWEETS WHOLESALE, this business is all of that and much, much MORE!
- SEATING for 46 patrons
- Commercial Kitchen with cooking facilities
- WOOD-FIRE pizza oven
- Large BAKERS KITCHEN with MASS-PRODUCTION facilities
- Loads of space and storage to produce large amounts of cakes, sweets and pastries
- Facilities to produce commercial quantities of GELATO
- Large display cases for cakes, sweets and pastries
- Refrigerated Van with low kms
- Loads of HIGH QUALITY EQUIPMENT and an excellent and attractive setup
This businesses real draw card is the huge potential to increase the CATERING and WHOLESALING side of the business which is still currently in its infancy! As the current vendor has other business interests which keep them from being able to put their attention into growing this business, this is an excellent opportunity for a buyer looking for something that can grow fast!
- RENT of $5,836 per month for a very large premises on a main road
- Secure LEASE of 4x4
- Currently serving 12-14 kg COFFEE per week
- Business operated primarily by STAFF with the vendor only there for around 20 hours per week to supervise
- LIQUOR LICENSE and additional Concessional Licence!
- Currently TAKING $12,000 - $15,000 per week
This business would suit buyers looking to take over a patisserie/cafe business with an eye to wholesaling products by utilising the excellent facilities available to their maximum potential.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent business opportunity, please call DAMON AMBATZIS on 0402 225 989
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.