Note: The Asking Price includes $100,000 of inventory at cost.
For sale is a lingerie boutique that retails pretty and comfortable women’s intimate apparel for everyday wear. Founded in 2006, the business has been operated as sole proprietorship and then as an incorporation. The business is conveniently located in the City of Toronto, within a high income demographic area. The business provides an intimate boutique setting, reminiscent of the lingerie boutiques of France & Italy.
With an emphasis on customer service as well as an enthusiastic and dedicated group of staff, the business quickly has established a reputation as Toronto’s prettiest lingerie boutique. Garnishing rave reviews from customers and magazine editorials alike, including Toronto Life & Fashion Magazine, the business continues to see its loyal customer base grow beyond the neighborhood.
The business was immediately profitable and continued to experience steady growth. This is a great venture for a woman, or possibly two sisters or friends to purchase together.
• Low overhead and small retail space that is easy to maintain
• Brand name that has been cohesively branded
• The brand is reputable and can be easily leveraged for franchising
• 7,600 – strong customer database with purchasing history, size information and contact info
• Robust POS system that provides instant data regarding sales
• Strong relationships among staff members
• Client knowledge that allows for exemplary customer service that is personalized
• Busy street level store exposure
• Intimate store setting
Profit to Owner: $71,000
Inventory: $100,000 (included)
Employees: 1 F/T; 2P/T (not including owner)
Year Established: 2006
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.