* Included in Asking Price
Freehold Manufacturer and Supplier of UPVC Windows, Doors, Conservatories and Porches
Location South East England
Asking Price £ 5,000,000
The opportunity exists to acquire all the issued capital of a manufacturer and supplier of UPVC windows, doors, conservatories and porches (“The Company”).
The Company manufactures and sells UPVC windows, doors, patio doors, residential doors, conservatories and porches for predominantly residential customers.
The Company is an established, family owned and managed company which has been in business for over 33 years. It is located in South-East England close to good transport links.
A Factory Manager and six other managers form the middle management of the Company and all of them report to the Managing Director. In total, excluding the three directors, the Company employs more than 50 full time staff (depending on time of year) plus more than 70 self-employed sub-contractors; covering manufacturing, surveying, costing, accounts, sales and deliveries.
• Well-known brand with long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism and in-depth knowledge.
• Ability to manufacture any size and shape of UPVC window and door unlike other competitors in the region.
• A one stop shop for everything glass, including a glass toughening machine that cost in excess of £500,000.
• Solid, long standing and varied customer base of over 56,000 customers.
• More than 400 new enquiries per month.
• Loyal, long standing and experienced workforce.
• Huge Potential for range and market expansion.
• Profitable and well managed business.
• Significant and valuable freeholds.
Seller Reference #EN007
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.