792 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$57,760
Revenue$165,013 EstablishedUndisclosed
Cash Flow$0 EmployeesUndisclosed
FF&EUndisclosed FranchiseNo
InventoryUndisclosed RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
Hydraulic Hose & Hydraulic Engineering Parts, Repair & Service Company

Ref.IL015
Location Lancashire/Manchester
Asking Price £ 35,000
Asking price includes:

Consistent Turnover circa £100,000 per annum
Excellent Gross Profit Margins

Plant & Equipment
Fixtures and fittings
Leasehold property
30 years successful trading
Superb reputation
Large loyal customer base
FSB Member
Training
Significant Goodwill
Business profile:
Turner Butler are delighted to be appointed sole selling agents for this family owned and managed business. This truly established business has been trading for some 30 years and in that time has built up a sterling reputation as well as a loyal client base. This is highlighted by the consistent turnover figures the business has enjoyed over recent years.

The company supplies hydraulic hose and hydraulic engineering parts (filters, spare parts, seals, lubricants etc) to in the main the trade. As well as this it also provides a repair and maintenance service to customers. The company’s ability to repair and turn round critical repairs quickly translates to minimalisation of down time for vital and expensive to operate machinery. At present 70 % of turnover comes from parts sales with the remaining 30% being attributed to repair, maintenance and service.

The company has huge development potential for a new owner as it has a very broad customer base, both public and private sector.

The business is turn key ready for a new owner, who will probably already be associated with this type of industry.
Facilities:The premises are rented. It is understood a new lease would be made available to a new owner. Current rent is circa £12,500 p.a. Rates are £4580 p.a. The business is ideally located on a well known industrial estate close to the town centre. It has good accessibility and parking outside for customers. The ground floor is circa 3000 square feet. There is also a mezzanine where the offices are located (circa 450 square feet). The warehouse is fully racked out.
Competition:A large percentage of new clients derive from word of mouth recommendations, which is further testimony of the excellent reputation the business has earned since inception. The business has used limited advertising in the past and there are excellent opportunities to increase this and market the business more aggressively, either through traditional means or via the internet. Investment in a company website could ultimately generate further business. The business currently advertises in The Yellow Pages and Thomsons Local.
Growth Potential:There are excellent opportunities to increase the levels of business. Since inception this business has performed to a high standard and has earned wide-recognition for the level of services provided for its clients. It is considered that a new owner with fresh impetus and enthusiasm can further capitalise on the ever increasing opportunities made available to the company through its reputation. The business has never employed sales people. Because of this its existing client base is ripe for future development.
Training/Support:The current owners would be happy to provide full training and support at handover. They would also consider staying on for a prolonged period of time if so required by a new owner, subject to negotiation.
Sale Reason:This is a genuine retirement sale.
Ad #60515
Seller Reference #IL015
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Turner Butler
0044 1895256000
Name
Email Address
Message