1360 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$815,589
Revenue$1,565,203 Established1948
Cash Flow$715,937 EmployeesUndisclosed
FF&EUndisclosed FranchiseNo
InventoryUndisclosed RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
Air Conditioning & Light Industrial Refrigeration Contracting Company
BS EN ISO9001 Accredited
Location Midlands
Asking Price £ 490,000
This leading air conditioning and light industrial refrigeration contracting company was established in the region some 65 years ago and in that time has established itself as a first class supplier to the many market sectors it serves so well. The company offers reactive and preventative service and maintenance programmes to customers as well as providing a full design and installation service for new project work.

The company is also able to offer a full mechanical services package to customers such is its close links with heating and ventilation contractors in the region.

Fully BS EN ISO9001 2008 accredited this organisation provide services directly to many large blue chip organisations in the Midlands and beyond. The client mix is varied and prestigious and the business can boast some 100 regular customers. Approximately 60% of revenues are generated via installation works with both reactive and preventative maintenance programmes making up the remaining 40%. The majority of work is carried out within a 100 miles radius of the company’s Midlands base.

The company employs an experienced management team and a highly professional workforce capable of managing and undertaking all sizes of projects from conception to full implementation and ongoing support, upgrade and maintenance. This turnkey solution is key to many of their customers.

Over the 65 years of its operation, this business has built an enviable reputation for providing a professional, prompt and comprehensive service with high levels of customer service. The staff understand the need to be 100% reliable and this has helped the business develop many long-term client relationships. This business’s commitment to quality, safety and environmental issues is paramount.
Facilities:The business currently operates from leasehold premises. However the freehold could be made available to a buyer should they wish to purchase the premises as part of the sale. The business could also be relocated if need be. The Premises comprise a two storey detached property situated on a very well-known and vibrant industrial estate. There is a large car park area. The company currently occupies the ground floor and sub-lets the first floor (currently 6 separate offices). Ground floor comprises reception area, ground floor offices, workshop, stores and canteen. Total rent paid is circa £24,000 p.a. (This is for all the building. However the business does receive rental income back in from tenants on the first floor. Each office commands a rental income of £3,000 p.a. when rented out. Currently 2 offices are occupied). Rates are circa £7738 p.a. All offices are air conditioned and first floor is double glazed. It is understood the freehold is worth circa £300,000. Please note the asking price of £490,000 excludes the freehold.
Competition:Having established an excellent reputation for quality, technical ability, reliability and professionalism the business has little need for advertising relying on the most cost effective form of marketing, word of mouth recommendation. In saying that, it does have an informative website and also benefits from its accreditations listings.
Growth Potential:With an enviable reputation within the industry and renowned for always meeting if not exceeding client expectations there is an outstanding opportunity to build on the existing services and customer base of this company. The business has a broad customer base that could be developed further as many of its clients are large concerns with multi-site operations.
Training/Support:The current owner would be happy to provide full training and support at handover. This should be a relatively simple process as there is a highly capable team in place.
Sale Reason:The vendor is approaching retirement age and now wishes to spend more time pursuing his own hobbies
Ad #59292
Seller Reference #IA027
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Turner Butler
0044 1895256000
Email Address