1112 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$0
Revenue$1,523,340 EstablishedUndisclosed
Cash Flow$822,264 EmployeesUndisclosed
FF&EUndisclosed FranchiseNo
InventoryUndisclosed RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
Established Fresh Milk Distributor
Commercial & Domestic Sales (Non Retail)

Location West Midlands
Offers Invited
Asking price includes:

Turnover for last financial year circa £930,000 p.a.
Gross Profits circa £502,000 p.a. (54%).
Turnover for current financial year circa £1.1 Million
4,500 gallons of milk sold per week at full price
Ideal premises circa 2,500 square feet with walk in fridge
Impressive ongoing growth pattern
Large customer base – doorstep and trade/semi retail rounds
Excellent supply chain
Delivery vehicles
Huge growth and expansion opportunities
Low overheads
Excellent reputation
Business profile:
This highly respected and successful fresh milk and produce distributor/wholesaler has been serving the local population (domestic and businesses) for the last 5 years and in that time has built up a sterling reputation for providing a highly reliable and consistent level of service to its customers. Its service is based on fresh produce and reliable delivery.

Ideally located in a densely populated area the business enjoys a large captive market both in terms of domestic and business to business customers. The organisation currently has some 4700 domestic/doorstep customers and a further 150 commercial/semi retail clients all located close by. The company has chosen not to serve the retail market by choice.

Milk makes up circa 95% of sales with the remaining 5% being made up of complimentary products such as juices, water, soft drinks, eggs, yoghurts, breads, fruits, vegetables and the like. The company has excellent supply relationships in place which ensures consistent delivery of fresh produce. It enjoys a daily milk delivery from its chosen processor.

Operating within both the domestic and commercial marketplace the business has a very high level of regular custom. It has enjoyed impressive growth since inception with sales having more than doubled since 2010. This trend is expected to continue as the UK is seeing strong growth in its milk/dairy markets.

This business offers a very personal and courteous service. This is illustrated in the impressive sales and profitability figures it achieves year on year with new customers continually coming on board such is its reputation. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a truly established business highly regarded for its quality products and customer service. The fresh milk market is a very stable market and there is no reason why this business would not continue to thrive under new stewardship.
Facilities:The business operates from leasehold premises circa 2500 square feet situated on a small industrial estate ideally located close to many of its customers. Building comprises stores, offices, walk in fridge and portacabin storage with a secure yard and ample parking.. The current lease is a 3 year one. Rent is circa £10,000 p.a. The business premises are zero rated because they are situated in a business development zone. The premises are secure with alarm, perimeter fencing and CCTV.
Competition:The business has an informative website that also allows customers to view their account and pay bills. In addition to this the company utilises the services of a canvassing company to recruit new customers.
Training/Support:The current owner will provide all necessary training and handover to ensure a smooth transfer of the business to new owners. There is a good team in place so this should be a relatively simple transfer.
Ad #56952
Seller Reference #EG010
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Turner Butler
0044 1895256000
Email Address