1053 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$99,499
Revenue$365,774 Established2000
Cash FlowUndisclosed Employees3 full-time
FF&EUndisclosed FranchiseNo
InventoryUndisclosed RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
Fully Equipped Garage- Workshop, Repairs & Used Car Sales
Location North Shropshire
Asking Price £ 60,000

Asking price includes:

Turnover circa £235,000 p.a.
Gross Profits circa £115,000 p.a.

Net Assets circa £84,000
Autoworks IT Package
Private & commercial customer base
18 years successful trading
Multiple revenues streams
Training and handover
Business profile:
This now well established and truly independent garage has been successfully trading for some 18 years. The owner has built the business on the belief that quality, service and honest, old fashioned values make them the ideal choice for its many satisfied customers.

Having invested in modern technology and equipment the garage can quickly and accurately diagnose faults, and provide full service and repair to vehicles. The business has extensive experience and knowledge of vehicle modifications, performance tuning and motor racing so customers receive the very best advice and workmanship.

The business has almost 5000 cars registered on its database and it keeps clients updated with service and repair reminders to ensure a consistent flow of business. Approximately 80% of revenues are generated through private clients, the remaining 20% being attributed to commercial/B2B customers.

The business has developed and evolved over the years alongside its customer base. Because of this it has a wealth of experience with many types of vehicles but does have a reputation in the region for being a Citroen specialist. In saying that it has the ability and equipment to deal with all manufacturers and styles, be it car or small commercial vehicle.

The company also undertakes warranty work for lease car companies. This accounts for circa 10% of turnover per annum.

More recently the business has also branched out into used car sales (last 12 months ) but this is a very small element of the current operation.
Facilities:The premises are ideally located on a busy industrial estate in the main car centre of the town. It has a large amount of parking available. The workshop is circa 2500 square feet. (including mezzanine storage). Ground floor comprises main workshop, reception, toilets and small office. Mezzanine has stores with racking, mess room and large office. A new lease will be negotiated with the purchaser at the time of sale.
Competition:The business utilises local radio, local press and also has a highly informative website. It enjoys very high levels of repeat business and referrals through the best form of advertising, word of mouth recommendation. It keeps all customers cars on its own database (circa 5000 cars) and updates clients regularly with regards to servicing/MOT reminders etc.
Growth Potential:The business has achieved steady and consistent growth over recent years and it is accepted that a new owner with new energy, drive and commitment could easily build on what is a truly established and reputable business. The owner does not currently provide in house MOTs or bodyshop services through choice. These could be areas for future expansion as could more retail sales of consumables. Opening hours could easily be increased to incorporate weekend trade.
Training/Support:The current owner would be happy to provide full training and support at handover. He is also willing to stay on within the business for an agreed period after the sale subject to negotiation.
Ad #51202
Seller Reference #AL137
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Andrew Hudson
0044 1895256000
Email Address