Bristish classic cars – sales of pre-owned - re-built and re-furbished vehicles plus fast growing parts and accessories business.
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share Capital of a Limited company specialising in the re-building, refurbishment and sales of a British classic car together with a fast growing parts and accessories business.
The Company has the following key attributes:
- Europe’s leading supplier and exporter of this particular model.
- Sale of pre-owned vehicles, overhauled, restored and re-built as necessary plus rapidly growing sales of parts and accessories.
- Vehicles ex-stock or re-built to customer specification.
- 60% - 70% export sales.
- Wide ranging stock of vehicles and parts always available.
- Mail order parts fulfilment.
- Predominantly private motorist customer base.
- Well equipped workshop on-site.
- Over twenty years of successful operation.
- Highly trained, skilled and loyal staff.
- Fast, friendly quality service.
- Excellent growth and expansion opportunities.
The Company provides an acquirer with a very well established business, operating in a highly lucrative niche market within the motoring sector with a strong customer base and significant growth and expansion opportunities.
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.