807 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$415,000
Revenue$660,300 Established1992
Cash Flow$250,342 Employees2 full, 2 part
FF&E$120,000 FranchiseNo
Inventory$4,000 RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed* Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
5 Day - Full Service Auto Collision Shop. Open only M-F 8am-6pm. It is run by a qualified and honest manager, 100% owner absentee. The only reason for the sale is because the manager is retiring after 21 yrs. This business has a reputation for outstanding quality, excellent service, and treating its customers fairly. Over 70% of business comes from repeat customers and referrals. The other 30% business from dealers and insurance companies. In 2012, the business grossed $672,300.00 with a net income of approx. $250,342.00. The sale price includes DOWNDRAFT spray booth/Owen (Made in Italy), frame machine, welders, Inspection machine and 3 lifts. With the current income stream secure, this is a great opportunity for a buyer to concentrate on growing revenue in a short period of time by adding a consistent marketing program (current owner does not spend $ on advertising). This is an excellent location in a high traffic area. This shop just needs more emphasis on advertising, commercial and fleet accounts, and more emphasis on collision repair, not just the traditional cosmetic repainting of vehicles. The business is growing in a slow economy and can do more with more active management. We are seeking a serious and financially qualified buyer with at least $350K in liquid funds (to cover the downpayment, deposits, working capital, etc.). If you fit the criteria, please call or email Mel Vaz today at 1-877-735-5224
Training/Support:seller will train
Seller Financing:$300,000.00 Down and $115K @ Prime 2
Sale Reason:Manager is retiring after 21 yrs.
Ad #50434
Seller Reference #23855
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Melvin L. Vaz
1-877-735-5224
Name
Email Address
Message