Purpose built, freehold Equestrian Centre offering riding lessons and livery together with extensive residential accomodation.
Asking Price £ 1,300,000
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share Capital of a leading Equestrian Centre offering riding lessons and livery together with freehold residential accommodation including a four bedroom purpose designed farmhouse with swimming pool.
The Company has the following key attributes:
• Equestrian centre offering livery, the leasing of horses and riding lessons for all ages.
• 8 acre site.
• Stabling for 16 horses.
• Ideal location on the edge of a picturesque Cotswolds village.
• Excellent catchment area of high net worth individuals.
• Freehold, purpose built detached 4-bedroom farmhouse with conservatory and swimming pool.
• Additional two-bed cottage and one bed annexe used as rented accommodation.
• All the necessary Planning Permissions, Licences and Permits.
• Approximately 13 years of successful operation.
The Company provides an acquirer with an opportunity to live in one of the most attractive parts of the United Kingdom whilst still being within commuting distance of London and further develop a potentially highly profitable Equestrian Centre.
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.