812 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$550,000
Revenue$800,000 EstablishedUndisclosed
Cash Flow$0 EmployeesUndisclosed
FF&EUndisclosed FranchiseNo
InventoryUndisclosed RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
A fully licensed day care center of twenty-five years conveniently located in the center of a busy city. This one-story day care center is fully furnished and equipped with an outdoor playground and situated adjacent to a large park. It has a one hundred child capacity and a fully trained staff that specializes in not only child care, but also educational programs. 90% of the children are funded by state programs while the other 10% pay privately. Current owner also owns building and property and is willing to offer long-term lease to qualified buyer.
Seller Financing:400,000 down and $400k at closing, balance over 36 months at 7%.
Sale Reason:Other business interests. Owner planning to move out of country for new business opportunity.
Ad #27508
Seller Reference #20737
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Marie Goldstein
631-265-7300
Name
Email Address
Message