This is a well-established, profitable restaurant in Northern Kentucky that offers a standard casual American menu with chicken wings as their specialty. It has a small sports bar section which could be expanded with construction and also a party room with seating for 35. There is a patio area with seating for 40 on a seasonal basis. They offer occasional entertainment. This is a well-run business with the owner spending no more than 40 hours a week at the restaurant.
• Standalone building in a high traffic area with a major anchor tenant in the shopping center
• Consistent profitability
• Experienced long-term staff
• Full Liquor Licenses with Sunday sales
• Seating capacity: 165 inside / 40 outside on the patio
• Three year average adjusted cash flow of $170,000.
• Nine years remaining on the lease; rent decreases over $20,000/yr starting in 2015
The business is being offered as an asset sale, free and clear of all debt and liabilities for (reduced) $395,000. Included in the sale are furniture, fixtures and equipment, liquor license, all food and beverage inventory, website, and other intangible assets.
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.