* Included in Asking Price
Excellent opportunity to purchase a highly desirable and profitable non-union stone and tile contracting business. The business has been operating for over 19 years and continues to grow year by year. It has a deep network of customers, mostly commercial, and can obtain bids with virtually no marketing, advertising, or internet presence. The new operator could expect to earn around $680,000.00 in discretionary income after paying all expenses. Preferred contractor for several large Nevada malls and Casinos.
• Preferred contractor for top casinos, hospitals, malls, restaurants, grocery stores, and schools across Nevada
• 19 Years of operating history in the Las Vegas market
• High margins and history of consistent profitability
• Turn-Key Operation and Fully Staffed
• Excellent Mix of Clients with a Majority that are Long Term
• Huge Upside Potential due to Demand in the Las Vegas Market
• 2021 Revenue and Profits expected to be Above 2020
• Seller willing to Train and Ensure Smooth Transition
• Outstanding Reputation in Stable and Growing Industry
• Las Vegas is continuing to Grow in 2021 with the opening of Circa Resort, Virgin Hotels, Allegiant Stadium, Resorts World, the Convention Center Expansion, and the continued construction on the MSG Sphere Entertainment Venue.
For more information including a detailed confidential opportunity summary with financial information and photos, please call Samuel Baird with Sunbelt Business Brokers at 801-687-7472 or email for a non-disclosure agreement to quickly receive the package at email@example.com NV license # 146087, Business Broker # 7095.
|Training/Support:||Yes, Seller while to stay on as QE|
|Seller Financing:||Pending SBA Pre-Approval|
|Sale Reason:||Pursue other business ventures|
Seller Reference #LASVENV001-N1345
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.