1166 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$450,000
Revenue$146,344 Established2011
Cash Flow$129,780 EmployeesUndisclosed
FF&EUndisclosed FranchiseNo
InventoryUndisclosed RelocatableYes
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
Established and dynamic Language Service Provider serving the international melting pot of foreign languages and cultures that define South Florida. Over a decade, the owner has built a dynamic LSP serving the needs of Fortune 500 companies, South Florida law firms, government agencies, and private clients who depend on these services. 70% of sales are repeat customers, while the other 30% of new clients are generated with minimal marketing expense. This online business also acts as a boutique communications agency providing translation services ranging from blogging and copywriting to desktop publishing and social media account management. Owner willing to stay up to 12 months as a paid consultant to ensure a smooth transition.
This Florida based Essential Translation Business for sale is presented by Sunbelt Business Brokers of South Florida, a division of SUNBELT, the largest organization of business brokers and M&A professionals in the world. With a local presence and global marketing reach, Sunbelt Business Brokers of South Florida has provided main-street and lower middle market business owners and buyers with unsurpassed deal expertise for nearly 20 years. For more information on this business for sale contact Patrick Archer at patrick.archer@sunbeltnetwork.com or 772-444-7355.
Sale Reason:Other Interests
Ad #129523
Seller Reference #BOCARFL001-N901
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
561-994-5300
Name
Email Address
Message