922 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$415,900
Revenue$727,604 EstablishedUndisclosed
Cash Flow$179,648 Employees1 full, 6 part
FF&EUndisclosed FranchiseYes
Inventory$4,000* RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
A fun business with a product that people get excited about. Consumers are focused on more healthy choices, especially when it comes to treats and snacks. A profitable business with growing sales and cash flow. The Company boasts cashflow/seller's discretionary earnings of over $179,648.00 in 2020.
Products are ordered for various occasions including birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, baby showers, corporate events, and gifts, etc. The Company delivers the arrangements in a refrigerated truck. The Company estimates that approximately 90% of all sales request the delivery option. Store Pick-Ups and Walk-ins account for the remaining 10%.
A majority (approximately 75%) of the Company's sales are made through Internet and pre-orders. The remaining 25% are phone orders and walk-in sales.

Required Licenses: County and State business license
Competition:Direct competition is limited.
Growth Potential:The Seller believes there is tremendous potential to dramatically increase sales and profits with some systematic and consistent marketing including billboard and radio advertisements. The Seller believes a more focused approach to corporate customers would deliver the best results. Servicing corporate events has proven to be a profitable revenue stream
Training/Support:The buyer will receive comprehensive training on the operation of the business from the Franchisor. The Seller will also provide some additional training during a negotiated transition time.
Seller Financing:SBA financing may be available to a qualified buyer with 15% down and the balance amortized over 10
Sale Reason:Retirement
Ad #129453
Seller Reference #JACKSFL003-N1
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Lee Panitz
904-807-8134
Name
Email Address
Message