Exceptionally well established (over 10 years) Non-Union HVAC Company. Consistent sales/profit growth for years. Seller will enter non-compete contract and ensure smooth transition.
• This business is a licensed, bonded, and insured HVAC construction service and maintenance company located in will in Las Vegas Nevada
• The products and services are in high demand due to the growing activities in the real estate / construction industry.
• No state tax drives business expansion and growth as well as the recent Raiders relocation.
• Existing staff are well trained and equipped to service the market segments that require HVAC services.
• The Company has been in operation for over 12 years. It is a full service licensed and bonded construction mechanical contractor. The Company provides specialized HVAC services in the areas of new construction, tenant improvement, design build and retrofit.
• The business is a construction mechanical contractor, has been serving the Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, and Clark County communities for over 12 years. They believe in good quality work led by experience and our 40 employees prove that every time they are on a job.
• The business prides themselves to have a low turnover rate, which says many things about the company. They have shown time and time again that employee retention correlates directly with employee happiness and they accomplish that is by getting consistent work through competitive pricing.
For more information including a detailed confidential opportunity summary with financial information and photos, please call Peter Coleman with Sunbelt Business Brokers at 702 829 6252 or email for a non-disclosure agreement to quickly receive the package at email@example.com
Seller Reference #LASVENV001-N1341
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.