This is your opportunity to purchase an existing and profitable national franchise located in a Walmart anchored shopping center in a very nice part of the Las Vegas Valley. An owner/manager could earn in excess of $200,000 or if operated with the current manager in place a new owner should be able to earn in excess of $167,000.
A franchised business like this will not last long. This is also an excellent place to live and raise a family. The franchisor offers an extensive training program so that restaurant experience is not required. Franchise fee is discounted for a resale and royalties are reasonable. Act now to become a successful owner/operator of a well-known and profitable franchise.
- Location has over 11Years of Operating History in the Las Vegas Market
- Well Respected Franchise
- Easy to Learn and Operate with General Manager in Place
- High Margins and History of Consistent Profitability
- Turn-Key Operation and Fully Staffed
- Excellent Customer Base in Very Nice Residential and Shopping Area
- Purchaser should be able to easily earn over $167,000 in Sellers Discretionary Income working a limited number of hours per week. As an Owner/Manager the new owner could expect to earn over $200,000 per year.
- Seller willing to Train and Ensure Smooth Transition
- Outstanding Franchisor Services and Reputation
- Stable and Growing Industry
- Outstanding Location in Walmart Plaza
- Seller is looking to move on to other Opportunities
For more information including a detailed confidential opportunity summary with financial information and photos, please call Alan Horwitz with Sunbelt Business Brokers at 702-714-0229 or email for a non-disclosure agreement to quickly receive the package at email@example.com (NV license #54316, Business Broker #13)
Seller Reference #LASVENV001-N1339
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.