1032 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$397,900
Revenue$602,000 Established1994
Cash Flow$100,000 Employees1 full, 6 part
FF&E$102,000 FranchiseNo
Inventory$10,000 RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
Some businesses claim to be recession proof but, this one can actually prove it!  This business has been serving the community under the current owner for 15 years.  It has been at its current location for five years with gross revenue averaging $600,000 from 2005 to 2008.  The gross revenue for 2009 was $602,000.  The alcohol sales account for about 70% of sales and the other 30% from food sales.  They offer eat in and carry out service.  The sales have been very steady over time without much advertising or having a delivery service available.  Both the owner and manager are willing to stay on with a new owner to provide a smooth transition.
Sale Reason:Retiring
Ad #12683
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Cypher Business Brokers
(814) 952-6947
Email Address