1276 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account

Direct Mail Marketing

105
Volusia County, Florida, United States
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$129,000
Revenue$225,515 Established2014
Cash Flow$45,545 Employees0 full, 7 part
FF&E$3,675* FranchiseNo
InventoryUndisclosed RelocatableYes
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedYes
* Included in Asking Price
The Owner of this Direct Mail Marketing company started hand addressing letters as a part time gig. Shortly thereafter a few hundred letters turned into a few thousand and she transformed a side hustle into a fourishing business. Flash forward to today and she is known in the industry as "The Letter Lady" who manages a Letter Addressing Force of 6 to 8 stay-at-home moms, retirees and seniors that handwrite marketing pieces. This is an online business where clients place their order online and then work through their marketing needs via email or by phone. 80% of clients email over their marketing list and letter ready for mail merge. The other 20% request help with developing a letter or obtain a list, which is another service offered. The business is currently set up to be managed remotely on all levels (sales, payments, supply orders and distribution) On average the Seller spends 15 - 20 hours a week working and a buyer would just need a computer and phone line to get started. Facebook, Instagram and blog posts have expanded the sales volume. To continue efforts and reduce & eliminate the Covid 19 economic impact, marketing efforts through bi-weekly emails to a list of 800+ names help to generate consistency with past and present clients. The business is home based and independently owned. Seller will consider partial financing. Interested parties should submit a completed NDA & Buyer Survey Form before confidential data can be provided.

Required Licenses: Sales and Marketing
Training/Support:Seller will provide two weeks of training at no cost to buyer
Sale Reason:Seller to discuss with Buyer
Ad #121841
Seller Reference #ORLANFL001-N1943
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Brian Gurney
407-960-7390
Name
Email Address
Message