* Included in Asking Price
This automotive repair business services commercial fleets and customers providing repairs of trucks and trailers throughout a large portion of Indiana. The business is well established and shows strong historical financial growth and performance. They provide the following services:
* 24-hour road service for trucks & semis
* Preventative/scheduled maintenance for bucket trucks, aerial lift trucks, delivery, and OTR truck lines
* Dielectric testing - testing of digger derricks, aerial lift trucks, boom, and scissor lifts, etc. used for electrical line work and tree trimming.
* Mobile fleet service on semis, trailers & trucks
* Full-service auto maintenance
* Truck parts, including national brands
This established mobile truck repair service business has 12 car bays and 3 truck bays as well as a mobile fleet of trucks capable of providing 24-hour on-site repairs for breakdown services. Over the last 10 years, they have strengthened their focus to a concentration on truck repairs for commercial customers and fleets. This has increased the profitability of the business.
* Strong revenue and cash flow history
* Completely turn-key, with upside potential
* Currently absentee owned and profitable
* Large portion of the purchase price can be allocated to hard assets
* Long established company with a good reputation well known in the industry
* Diverse client list across a variety of industries - no customer concentration
The Seller owns the real estate. The business facility is approximately 4,800 square feet on 12 acres of land. The Seller is selling the real estate for fair market value. Property has been valued at $210,000.
Required Licenses: Business
|Training/Support:||Seller will negotiate a transition period|
|Sale Reason:||Death of Owner|
Seller Reference #INDIAIN001-N1870
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.